Lilypie ticker-jaden

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mommy beauty tricks!

I love having that sunkissed glow! All the busy mamma's out there join me in saying "who has time for that!?!" ;) Well, this stuff may not give you the "relaxing in the sun feeling", but it'll at least make you look like you did just that! I've been using it several times a week at night before bed and if applied correctly and evenly it looks pretty close to the real thing! I say it's a beauty staple for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Woohoo! I got to be your very first follower :-) I feel so special! I'm glad you decided to keep blogging with a fresh start over here (new beginnings are a good thing!) and I look forward to keeping up with you. ~ Thanks for the product recommendation...I'll keep it in mind to pass along to people. Thankfully, I'm blessed with a year-round tan from my Puerto Rican heritage (it's ALMOST a good trade off for the frizzy hair that came as part of the bargain! ;-)) Hope you're enjoying your weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete