Lilypie ticker-jaden

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Things I'm loving right now: Home Sweet Home....

With the move into our apartment just around the corner, we've been talking a lot about what we'd like to do decor-wise for our home. We've been trying to figure out our "style" for years now...and truth be told we still have a hard time putting it into words. The best we could come up with is a mix between Country cottage meets eclectic?! We have a love for old things and I love the charm that country cottages have to offer. They're cozy! Exactly what I feel home should look and feel like. :) Here is some inspiration:Love that color!!!

Oh so pretty!!!

Metal frame beds are one of my favorite things!!!

This wall color is very elegant!!!

Great pantry idea!!!

Clever and cute...winning combination!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love that pantry idea too! You're right...country is a wonderfully cozy style! I'm sure you'll have a blast decorating your new place...I'll look forward to seeing the "after" pics :-)

    ReplyDelete